- This event has passed.
Funding and Tax Incentive for Innovation
June 26 @ 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
About this event
In this event, our speaker will provide information and hands-on guidance about government funding and tax incentives which will benefit entrepreneurs, SMEs and any company performing R&D work in their industry in Canada. Points to be covered include:
Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) Program
- Overview of SR&ED and who can benefit from SR&ED
- Technical and financial aspects of SR&ED
- how to file an SR&ED claim
Ontario Interactive Digital Media Tax Credit (OIDMTC) Program
- Benefit of OIDMTC
- What products/services can qualify for OIDMTC
Government Grant Programs
- Innovation related grant programs
- Tips to leverage grants and tax credits
Steven Yang, Founder and Advisor, YLH Advisory Group Inc.
Saturday, June 26, 2021 (North America)
8:30 – 10:00 pm EDT
6:30 – 8:00 pm MDT
5:30 – 7:00 pm PDT
Online event. The event link will be available 24 hours before event starts
This event will be delivered in Mandarin.