- This event has passed.
How to Establish and Maintain Relationships with Investors?
August 28, 2021 @ 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
About this event
In this event, we will invite two speakers who have extensive experience in investor relationship management to discuss the following topic:
- Investor sourcing, PR, and IR: What do they mean?
- Importance, goals, functionalities of PR and IR
- Investor closing: Due Diligence (DD)
- PR and IR related growth trajectory and long term strategy
- Other thoughts: risk management, media relations, press release, etc.
Constance Wang: Director of Communications, Anaconda Mining Inc.
Huayi Gao: Serial Entrepreneur, Co-founder, and CTO, VCycene Inc.
Alex Chen, VP of PR, AAIA
- Students or early-stage entrepreneurs;
- Entrepreneurs who are fundraising;
- Startup company employees;
- Startup advisors
Saturday, August 28, 2021 (North America)
8:30 – 10:00 pm EDT
6:30 – 8:00 pm MDT
5:30 – 7:00 pm PDT
Online event. The event link will be available when you finish your registration.
This event will be delivered in Mandarin.