- This event has passed.
Make Best Use of Entrepreneur Incubators in North America
July 24, 2021 @ 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
About this event
In this event, we will invite 3 CEO/COO who have graduated from famous incubators in North America to discuss about the following topic:
- Why incubators and how it operates in North America?
- Incubator types
- Differences among different types of incubators
- What types of resources are available in incubators?
- What is the best timing to approach & enter an incubator?
Livia Guo: Chief Operating Officer, LSK Technologies Inc.
Jack Liu: Chief Executive Officer, Orbiseed
Joseph Wang: Chief Executive Officer, Nimble Science
Alex Chen, Chief Executive Officer, ALCLE
- Students or early stage entrepreneurs;
- Entrepreneurs who are fundraising or team building;
- Incubator/accelerators mentors/advisors/managers;
- Angel/VC investors;
- Anyone who is interested in incubator.
Saturday, July 24, 2021 (North America)
8:30 – 10:00 pm EDT
6:30 – 8:00 pm MDT
5:30 – 7:00 pm PDT
Online event. The event link will be available 24 hours before event starts.
This event will be delivered in Mandarin.
*This is a free webinar but preregistration is required. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding registration