In this event, we will invite two professors whose startups successfully raised series A financing recently. Topics of discussion include but not limited to:
- Startup from university — rules and stories
- Customer engagement in different markets
- Entrepreneurship and fundraising environment in Canada and China
- Dr. Steve Liang, Founder and CTO, SensorUp; Associate Professor, University of Calgary
- Dr. Tony Qiu, Founder and CSO, iSmartWays; Associate Professor, University of Alberta
- Early-stage startup entrepreneurs;
- Students, University and research professionals;
- Incubator/accelerators’ mentors/advisors;
- Angel/VC investors;
Wednesday, April 28, 2021 (US and Canada)
Online event. The event link will be available 24 hours before event.
This event will be delivered in Mandarin language
*This is a free webinar but preregistration is required. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding registration
AAIA (www.aaiatech.org) is a non-profit organization committed to the growth of entrepreneurs around the globe. Since 2020, AAIA has been inspiring entrepreneurs through connections and collaborative learning. With a global network of industry leaders, professionals, and ecosystem builders, AAIA provides streamlined support to help entrepreneurs achieve their full potential. Our mission is to foster an innovation ecosystem where like-minded entrepreneurs can grow together.
About China Canada Commercialization Association
Canada China Commercial Association (CCCA) is a registered non-profit organization in Alberta b. It is dedicated to promote and facilitate developments of trade, investment in business and exchanges of innovations and technologies between Canada and China by sharing knowledge and resources and networking between members, industry leaders and other affiliates.