Website Asia America Innvoation Alliance (AAIA)
Asia America Innovation Alliance (www.aaiatech.org) is a non-profit organization in North America. It provides a platform for entrepreneurs, universities and research institutes, industry partners, legal service providers, and venture investors to meet, network and to contribute to a better and stronger innovation ecosystem. We are now offering Co-op credit only and intern postitions for Spring 2022. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, AAIA is an excellent place for you.
- Collaborate with sponsorship team in looking for funding to support the operation of AAIA
- Connect with sponsors such as industrial leads, start-up founders and other key figures in the innovation ecosystem and maintain long-term relationship with sponsors
- Collaborate with the marketing team in organizing events and marketing strategies
- Support AAIA event preparations such as poster design and distribution, and PPT presentation as required
- Attend meetings, capture action items and key decisions, write minutes for operation meetings and committee meetings.
- Write blog articles on innovation topics and post-event recap
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Mandarin
- Highly responsible and reliable with strong execution skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Proactively fix problems, improve processes and propose new ideas
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, able to handle multiple tasks
If you are interested in applying for this virtual Co-op/Intern position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to build a better and stronger innovative ecosystem for entrepreneurs to grow!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com